ABOUT DR. BARBARA STURM
Dr. Barbara Sturm, one of the most sought-after aesthetic doctors in the world, drew on two decades of anti-inflammatory research and practice to create her high performance, ingredient science-focused skin care regimens. The three pillars of Dr. Sturm’s skin care philosophy to achieve the #SturmGlow are: fundamental nutrition/hydration, healing the skin matrix rather than harming it with aggressive approaches, and reducing the visible signs of irritation.
Dr. Sturm launched a full skincare range in 2014. The complete Dr. Barbara Sturm Molecular Cosmetics line is formulated for those who yearn for an uncomplicated yet highly effective skincare regime that provides hydration, nutrition, and regeneration glow. Innovative ingredient science is at the core of Dr. Sturm’s line – potent, keyingredients that have been widely clinically studied for their properties and efficacy. One such ingredient is the natural extract Purslane, a nutrition-packed anti–aging ingredient that calms the skin and helps reduces the visible signs of irritation. Dr. Barbara Sturm Molecular Cosmetics is the amalgamation of scientifically driven aesthetic medicine and nature's reparative contributions.
SALES OPERATIONS COORDINATOR (LEVEL SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
- Location: NYC
- Reporting To: Director of Operations
We are looking for a Sales Operations Coordinator – North America, based in our New York office. This role reports to the Director Operations – North America. In this role, you’ll be supporting the Wholesale team with sales order processing, retailer e-mail correspondence, item set up forms and launch communication to deliver the regions fiscal targets.
- Manage daily order processing of all manual and no charge orders via NuOrder system, ensuring that orders are processed and shipped within the agreed upon standard timelines
- Serve as main contact for independent B2B accounts, supporting them in regards to all inquiries on order status, tracking, returns, etc
- Manage and implement a system to facilitate new account inquiries
- Responsible for maintaining Instagram Commerce Manager inventory levels, order processing and coordinating with Social team to ensure product is ready to go live on Instagram Shop
- Communicate launch allocation via email to all B2B accounts, tracking all PO’s to ensure submission is made.
- Manage item requirements by account, including sku information, product images and copy.
- Assist Director of Operations in weekly and monthly sales reporting.
- Ad-Hoc projects for Operations and National Accounts department
- Ensure accounts receive timely communication on launches, promotional calendar and any other retail activations
- Act as key user for the NuOrder B2B platform
- 1-3 years of corporate retail experience, experience in wholesale is a plus, beauty industry is a plus.
- Extremely detail-oriented with superior organizational and communication skills
- Positive, team player who can build and maintain healthy cross-functional relationships
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, etc.). Excel will be tested (vlookup, hlookup, sumifs, errors, pivot tables).
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment that is rapidly changing.
- Solutions-driven with an eagerness to learn and grow.
All interested applicants please send their CV and required documents to our Human Resources Department.
For all open roles please contact: [email protected]
Please be aware that due to the many applications we receive - if you do not hear back from us within three weeks we will delete your application according to the DSGVO.