Regular exercise and a healthy diet contribute to smooth and toned skin. When combined with body brushing, it can diminish the appearance of cellulite. Dry brushing the skin before applying ANTI-AGING BODY CREAM are two easy but fundamental steps to keeping your body healthy and glowing year-round. The BODY BRUSH opens your pores, and mechanically boosts your circulation, helping to increase localized blood flow and removal of toxins. Use on dry skin. Available in two versions – soft and medium. The soft brush is gentler and more suitable for skin that is sensitive to pressure.
• Natural bristle brush
• Helps increase blood circulation and lymph flow to remove toxins from the body
HOW TO USE
- Start at your feet and brush upwards with slow clockwise strokes towards the heart.
- Legs – work from the front and back of your right foot towards your thigh and then your bottom.
- Arms – begin with your right hand and move onto your forearm to reach your lower and upper arm.
- Stomach – massage your stomach by starting on the bottom right side and working upwards towards your ribs. We recommend dry brushing 2-3 times per week.
DR. STURM'S NOTES
“Dry brushing is a simple step you can take to improving skin health, by exfoliating and mechanically increasing blood circulation and promoting lymph flow/drainage. Dry brushing unclogs pores in the exfoliation process.” - DR. BARBARA STURM